Jimmy Reid DVD's Like a Pool Bible

Matt90

Trust the Process
Silver Member
Just wanted to throw out another big praise for Jimmy Reid's dvds. It seems about every time I watch one I learn something new . It's the closest thing I have found to a Pool Bible in that every time I watch I see something I missed or get another view on. Jimmy packed so much information on each and every video.
Last I heard he was not doing well and probably still needs our positive thoughts and prayers.If you don't have ALL of Jimmy's DVDs and want more knowledge of this game you can't go wrong buying them .
I've been back at the table for about 5 yrs now and bought about every video out there and still none have helped me as much .What I am trying to come up with is a way to break each one down into seperate lessons and go through each one over a period of a few weeks. Thanks Jimmy you da man !!:thumbup:

http://www.freepoollessons.com/
 
Jimmy Reid's videos are a super training tool. There is a boatload of info for the beginner or advanced player. If you don't pick up something in his videos to help your game, you need to be putting out an instructional video.:rolleyes:
 
I bought his "Almost All I Know" DVD set not long ago. I didn't have enough time to sit and watch it yet but I'm sure I will learn many valuable things from them. In the other thread devoted to Jimmy someone especially mentioned his kicking systems. Here is this thread by the way
 
Back
Top