Jimmy Reid Website Update..................

Darth

Cyber Fox 4/8/96-7/1/09
Silver Member
I posted a few months ago about Jimmy Reid's website getting highjacked my a thief that robbed Jimmy blind. In a few days, Jimmy's problems will be taken care of thanks to myself and my brother. His web site is being taken over by someone local to Jimmy that's a close personal friend of my brother. If I had the ability to predict the future outcome of my choices, this problem would have been solved a long time ago. Jimmy has to deal with failing health and having to use a feeding tube in order to eat. He hasn't had a bite of food nor a drink in his mouth for almost three years now. Even a little saliva in his windpipe can be fatal. How can someone with any kind of compassion treat someone like this?? Karma has a way of taking care of things IMO. I posted Jimmy's DVD set in the wanted for sale forum and really appreciate all the support you have shown him. I set Jimmy up with an az user id (Jimmy Reid) and as soon as he is feeling up to it, he will post a few words. Thanks again from myself and Jimmy Reid.

Joe T

Darth said:
I posted a few months ago about Jimmy Reid's website getting highjacked my a thief that robbed Jimmy blind. In a few days, Jimmy's problems will be taken care of thanks to myself and my brother. His web site is being taken over by someone local to Jimmy that's a close personal friend of my brother. If I had the ability to predict the future outcome of my choices, this problem would have been solved a long time ago. Jimmy has to deal with failing health and having to use a feeding tube in order to eat. He hasn't had a bite of food nor a drink in his mouth for almost three years now. Even a little saliva in his windpipe can be fatal. How can someone with any kind of compassion treat someone like this?? Karma has a way of taking care of things IMO. I posted Jimmy's DVD set in the wanted for sale forum and really appreciate all the support you have shown him. I set Jimmy up with an az user id (Jimmy Reid) and as soon as he is feeling up to it, he will post a few words. Thanks again from myself and Jimmy Reid.
Glad you're helping Jimmy out and I hope he does pop in, I'm still subcribing! I just went to the wanted for sale section and couldn't find the dvd set?

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you speak with Jimmy tell em that another Gloucestermen is pulling for him. I grew up playing in the same pool hall as Jimmy. Nick's in Gloucester what a great old place, he did a nice piece in his bio on his website about it.
Hope he is well enough to post sometime!!
Dan