Jimmy Wetch is alive

tanco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mods please delete the other thread that falsely states that Jimmy Wetch died last night. I just got off the phone with him and he is alive and well.

Jason Koopman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Unfortunately Jack got some bad info, and just relayed what he thought to be credible. My heart sank when I read it, but luckily you corrected it first hand.

Jack Justis

CASEMAKER
Silver Member
Unfortunately Jack got some bad info, and just relayed what he thought to be credible. My heart sank when I read it, but luckily you corrected it first hand.

Yeah, very sorry about that....Jimmy and I are good friends and it really hurt when I though he was no longer with us.....sorry Jimmy but glad I was wrong.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, very sorry about that....Jimmy and I are good friends and it really hurt when I though he was no longer with us.....sorry Jimmy but glad I was wrong.

Don't feel bad, Mr. Justis. It happens sometimes that we get wrong information. We were told that Grady passed the day before he passed, and I posed it on this forum. Then came the posts from others who said Grady was still alive. I felt absolutely terrible about it. Don't beat yourself up about it. Your heart was in the right place. :)