John Barton Case- a simple, rich 3x5 AWESOME

atthecat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, John knocked it out of the park again as far as I'm concerned. I was really inspired by the case he made for Chris so he made me one. It is a 3x5 with the secure tubing and has a top pocket for JPs. The flap on that has a magnet in it for latching. The photos don't really capture the color of this case unfortunately. It's really a rich dark brown.
John was VERY easy to work with. He listened and made a couple of changes with no hesitation. He sent me a bunch of details and pictures along the way. If you're thinking of using John for a case, don't hesitate for a minute!
Usually I get something I've ordered and there are one or two things that bug me or are done a little sloppy. I can't find one flaw on this case! The craftsmanship and design are flawless.
Thanks John and crew!
fullnice2.jpg

nicefullcase.jpg

jbcaselogo.jpg

uprightopen.jpg

niceback.jpg

jppocket.jpg

insidecase.jpg

halfwithname.jpg

sponge bob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOW! Absolutely beautiful!

I agree, Johns work is flawless, really wish I didn't have to get rid of mine.:frown:

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Monte,

I agree, beautiful case. John does excellent work and his customer service is the best. Nobody should hesitate doing business with John, he is one of the best.

OK, he does get a little excited in his posts sometimes, but other than that...

Dave

Last edited:

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is a BEAUTY...
Turned out very nice and love the way the cues are held in place.

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
The case is quite handsome.. I agree, JB does make a fantastic case..

atthecat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Turned out great, Monte!

I have to thank you for that Chris. I was blown away by the design you and John came up with. Your case made me contact John. I told myself I would never spend more than $100 on a case, but yet when I saw your design all that went out the window! It was the best money I ever spent as far as I'm concerned.
Thanks Chris!

nksmfamjp

Refugee...
Silver Member
. . .I told myself I would never spend more than $100 on a case,

I hear ya. JB converted me from a $100 case guy also. If I win the lottery, I'll be back for a 4x8 collector with full tooling and a golf stand!

Excellent case BTW. You have excellent taste!

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
That's a beauty I like your choice of leather, rich and classy and kinda 60s.

I like my JB case. John was fun to work with and delivers what he promises with pride of workmanship, which is what you are looking for when dealing with a craftsman.

Kevin

atthecat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's right, I forgot you have a JB Case. I remember liking yours a lot.
Kevin, he's making a matching drum stick bag for me too. Can't wait.