John Barton Match on Facebook Stream

Johnson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's a miracle after all the heat he took on here the past couple of weeks that he
can even hit the end rail. Yet he gets up, puts up his dough, and STREAMS the match.
Knowing no matter how it turns out he is going to get hit from all sides with everything
imaginable. He could play like Efren and still get beat up on here. I wish this game
had a thousand John Barton's. Come on John TAKE HIM ON OFF.
jack

Yes he took some heat but it was all brought upon by John, he's incapable of being honest, in his spare time he likes to beat petrified horses and he doesn't honor his wagers plain and simple. I've seen him go on and on several times about all of his "all in" gambling experience yet he looks more like Lamar from Revenge of the Nerds throwing a javelin than someone shooting pool. I hope he wins this match so he'll get pumped up and go off like a supernova.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Yes he took some heat but it was all brought upon by John, he's incapable of being honest, in his spare time he likes to beat petrified horses and he doesn't honor his wagers plain and simple. I've seen him go on and on several times about all of his "all in" gambling experience yet he looks more like Lamar from Revenge of the Nerds throwing a javelin than someone shooting pool. I hope he wins this match so he'll get pumped up and go off like a supernova.

When was the last time you bet 5 or $10,000?
Jason

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When was the last time you bet 5 or $10,000?
Jason

Why do people get so proud about betting amounts. It makes no sense. If im a millionaire and bet 10,000 is that alot? Or if im worth 200 and bet 100 is that alot? Is it a good decision? Do I have heart?

Stupid, cant fix it.

Reactions: KRJ

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why do people get so proud about betting amounts. It makes no sense. If im a millionaire and bet 10,000 is that alot? Or if im worth 200 and bet 100 is that alot? Is it a good decision? Do I have heart?

Stupid, cant fix it.

Calling someone stupid when you clearly don't even understand the point being made is pretty...well, stupid.

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member

Stupid, cant fix it.

you really don't get it, do ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member

Stupid, cant fix it.

Because somebody brought it up(the person i responded to, in case you cant figure it out). Try reading next time.

Can't fix stupid
Jason

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think John has definitely improved. The very last shot John shot and sold for me it was the story of why he lost the match. It seems whenever he's putting in English on the ball he puts massive amounts of body English. I would say whenever you are practicing your stroke to try to get it more disciplined, practice strictly shots with English and make sure you stay down and watch your tip hit a spot on the cloth. Really impressed with your game though.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So what happened

the idea that i hate is that if someone loses
that it means he is a fool,stupid or a loser

I hope john won his match,
but if he didn't

that is the part that goes with it

My hat is off to john for putting his money up and
trying

I admire the effort and predict good things for John

In fact if John will call me I will
buy $2000 worth of cases today
also i was pulling for you to win

John is single highhandedly trying to
put pool back on the map

Like THE HUSTLER did back in 1961

Dean
214 477 7323

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think John has definitely improved. The very last shot John shot and sold for me it was the story of why he lost the match. It seems whenever he's putting in English on the ball he puts massive amounts of body English. I would say whenever you are practicing your stroke to try to get it more disciplined, practice strictly shots with English and make sure you stay down and watch your tip hit a spot on the cloth. Really impressed with your game though.

I looked at the video and fast forwarded to the end. The match wasn't over. I'm guessing there must be more than one video.

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I looked at the video and fast forwarded to the end. The match wasn't over. I'm guessing there must be more than one video.

Go to Justin Mark's Facebook page. I looked up John Barton on Facebook then looked up John's friends and found Justin's page where the day 2 feed is.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Wrong son.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

Agreed Justin and I were talking about just how much more effort needs to be put in to developing a truly good stroke. Way way way more than Americans think.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk