John Barton us open ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
What a weird thing of JB to re-start this thread from 2019.
Goes to show what a mental disorder liberalism really is....:)
As I stated several times it was because I noticed that Mike Hoang had made some claims that were false and unanswered. So I set the record straight.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yes, there are many techniques that I invented. I do build and repair cases. I also have a workshop where everyone builds cases under my instructions and using the design and construction techniques that I invented.

Attempting to create an equivalence between Mike who orders products and myself who builds them is way off.

You are wrong and why you felt the need to denigrate me and diminish my accomplishments is strange considering that I have always looked at you as a friend.
How old is this thread and my post? Three or four years? I only remember it began with you knocking Mike Hoang who is a friend of mine and a very honorable man. You had no reason to criticize him since he was not doing anything to you. You make custom made cases and his are production cases, similar to what we see in the cue market. You show extreme insecurity going after someone who is not infringing in any way on your product or your market. Grow up!

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
they canned him from the aiming nuthouse so he headed over here. him and jb would make great road partners. ;)
Haven't you been banned here yourself? PJ had a long ban a few years back that was supposed to be lifetime, but was let back in. If you live by the sword there's a good chance of getting slashed every once in a while. It's a part of the game and way of life on forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.