John Tedder

cycopath

Call me Banger.
Silver Member
Aka Tater, short stop speed player from Boaz, AL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who is John Tedder

I know him very well and could tell you plenty but, I'll just say:

I wouldn't call him a hustler. Naw, not at all. He doesn't try the sneaky chit hustlers are known to try.

Anyone that thinks Tedder is a hustler, either doesn't know Tedder very well or they don't know what a hustler is.

Tedder loves the box and all that goes with it......simple as that.

Jeff

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member

I wouldn't call him a hustler. Naw, not at all. He doesn't try the sneaky chit hustlers are known to try.

Anyone that thinks Tedder is a hustler, either doesn't know Tedder very well or they don't know what a hustler is.

Jeff
Nevermind......

Last edited:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JRB is gonna rob Tedder AND his backer. JRB is a once in a lifetime score, but he ain't no sucker.

JRB might be the most honest gambler I've seen, Tedder and Company getting robbed! Be dishonest, and dishonest stit happens to you.

I could be wrong, I'm willing to bet on it.
Jason
I know they have been playing off and on over the last few weeks but i know the last few days Tedder is up well over 100 now might even be closer to 200 :eek:

And they are still playing now

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,135
Last edited:

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He f^'k+@= stayed with me, that is exactly what he is. I love the kid like a son, but you wanna lie you're gonna get called on it. Everybody knows this.

Guess you may be backing him against JRB? If you are, you got action!

I have to assume your post is tongue in cheek.

Maybe i don,t understand your response here,but if you are saying jctherake is "off" or wrong,in his response that tedder is simply an action hound who doesn,t bother with the lay it down,hustling part of the pool scene,then it's actually YOU who is dead wrong. I have known,gambled with,and yes,put him up on occasion too...tedder is EXACTLY what jc said...everyone knows he is a shortstop,running partner of scooters for many,many years...he can,t nor does he try to sneak up on ANYONe...he just matches up and plays,period. Has he done some things a person shouldn,t be proud of...of course...as almost EVERY pool player i know in the world. But hustling isn,t tedders strong suit...he doesn,t have the patience,just wants to get it on.

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Jeff

You are 100 percent accurate here buddy! Known and gambled with and against tedder for years...

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Maybe i don,t understand your response here,but if you are saying jctherake is "off" or wrong,in his response that tedder is simply an action hound who doesn,t bother with the lay it down,hustling part of the pool scene,then it's actually YOU who is dead wrong. I have known,gambled with,and yes,put him up on occasion too...tedder is EXACTLY what jc said...everyone knows he is a shortstop,running partner of scooters for many,many years...he can,t nor does he try to sneak up on ANYONe...he just matches up and plays,period. Has he done some things a person shouldn,t be proud of...of course...as almost EVERY pool player i know in the world. But hustling isn,t tedders strong suit...he doesn,t have the patience,just wants to get it on.

Nevermind...

Last edited:

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are 100 percent accurate here buddy! Known and gambled with and against tedder for years...

I know tater ain't no hustler. He couldn't hustle a baby out of a candy bar.

He don't know how, nor.does he have the patience to hustle.

Hell, nobody can hustle if everyone knows them.

Jeff

Last edited:

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I know tater ain't no hustler. He couldn't hustle a baby out of a candy bar.

He don't know how, nor.does he have the patience to hustle.

Hell, nobody cn hustle if everyone knows them.

He must have burned Jason.....if so, well, Jason, that's on you sir.

Jeff

Nevermind...

Last edited:

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He f^'k+@= stayed with me, that is exactly what he is. I love the kid like a son, but you wanna lie you're gonna get called on it. Everybody knows this.

Guess you may be backing him against JRB? If you are, you got action!

I have to assume your post is tongue in cheek.

live and let live

Last edited: