Im not a big fan of the APA for a lot of reason but i joined out of complete boredom a CHANCE to keep the competitive juices flowing.
The last time i played in 99 i was a 7 in 9 ball but when i rejoined they start you out as a 4. Well my opponent was also a 4 and i won 31-8 with 19-1 in team points. I told my captian to start me out as at at least a 7 but he told me he couldnt.
I won and was happy but i kinda felt bad for the perosn i pumpled. I can see it as being fun but i reather have it closer. I know they'll move me up eventually but it felt like i robbed the poor guy. Well see how it goes this season but im not to keen on Vegas with my current team. More drinking then the actual killer instinct that i have when in the battle.
Oh well i guess.. :wink:
The last time i played in 99 i was a 7 in 9 ball but when i rejoined they start you out as a 4. Well my opponent was also a 4 and i won 31-8 with 19-1 in team points. I told my captian to start me out as at at least a 7 but he told me he couldnt.
I won and was happy but i kinda felt bad for the perosn i pumpled. I can see it as being fun but i reather have it closer. I know they'll move me up eventually but it felt like i robbed the poor guy. Well see how it goes this season but im not to keen on Vegas with my current team. More drinking then the actual killer instinct that i have when in the battle.
Oh well i guess.. :wink: