joss event in rochester ny

tigerair

Registered
just to let everyone know on march 29, 30 at classic billiards in rochester ny we will be having a $5000.00 added event. confirmed players earl strickland, keith the quake mCcready, charlie williams, allen hopkins, plus other top players from all over the world.we also have 40 local people playing. i just got word from valley forge that the assasin evegny stalev is coming.last year earl beat charlie in the finals. hope to see everyone there. you wont want to miss it. see you next week keith.
rich

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Diana Hoppe was there last year taking pics and she will be there again this year. I will pull the pics that Diana took at last year's event and get some up on the site for everyone.

Look for complete tournament brackets from the event here on the site next weekend.

Keith McCready

Pro Player
Looking forward to Rochester. This pool room is a TRUE pool room: great people, great food, and great Russians. I go to the Joss Tour events because they are well-run tournaments, no surprises. Classic Billiards, brace yourself, the Earthquake is on the horizon.

Keith McCready

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
The gallery is up now. Nice pic of Rich's room as well as quite a few from the players that were there last year.

Love the painted balls on the walls.

earlshootingfinal.jpg

You can see the whole gallery at http://www.azbilliards.com/gallery/showgallery.cfm?gallerynum=32