pricey, but f y eye-

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    315.9 KB · Views: 84

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What! Is this a joke!? A misprint? If it’s legit, there won’t be a single ticket sold, and the event will be canceled.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It must be a misprint if it’s $400 for a ticket but $200 to play one frame? Maybe the ticket is $40?

Reactions: Pin

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
too pricey for me if i l was in the neighborhood
efren plays for $50 -100

mark187

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Snooker exhibitions in the UK cost £25-50 (about $40-70). That's what I have paid to see Ronnie O'sullivan, Stephen Hendry, Jimmy White and Mark Williams in the last 4 or 5 years. $400 is stupid, and I'm a big Judd Trump fan.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Snooker exhibitions in the UK cost £25-50 (about $40-70). That's what I have paid to see Ronnie O'sullivan, Stephen Hendry, Jimmy White and Mark Williams in the last 4 or 5 years. $400 is stupid, and I'm a big Judd Trump fan.
It is a remarkable price. Maybe there is a previously unknown pocket of snooker interest among the executives of Amazon, Starbucks, or Microsoft for whom the price is irrelevant. 💰This is a fairly new room and maybe the owners don't have much experience with this sort of thing.

Pin

Registered
It is a remarkable price. Maybe there is a previously unknown pocket of snooker interest among the executives of Amazon, Starbucks, or Microsoft for whom the price is irrelevant. 💰This is a fairly new room and maybe the owners don't have much experience with this sort of thing.
He'd need to have found a previously unknown pocket on the snooker table for me to pay $400!

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
went to OX for the first time yesterday and had a great experience
double-checked the exhibition costs, and the flyer has no typos
evidently, judd's fee to come out is not what pool players charge
at any rate (see what I did there), the event will attract a crowd
tho not I..I told the owner I would need to win the lotto first to attend
but will otherwise settle gladly for hourly pool at the fine OX billiards

Reactions: Pin