Jungblut tables mfg dates

poolfencer

I have a table which has been positively identified as a Jungblut table and I was wondering if anyone knew when this company quit making pool tables? The last date on the patent label is 1917 and according to what I have been able to find out his original factory was destroyed in the 1906 quake and I can't find any information indicating he set up shop again.\. Any information is appreciated.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a table which has been positively identified as a Jungblut table and I was wondering if anyone knew when this company quit making pool tables? The last date on the patent label is 1917 and according to what I have been able to find out his original factory was destroyed in the 1906 quake and I can't find any information indicating he set up shop again.\. Any information is appreciated.
Pics or it didn't happen

:)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Pics or it didn't happen

:)
1870s till 1906….When the patent expired doesn’t mean they were still in business till then.
EIGHT FOOTER

DF48E1AE-5977-40BE-B45F-80339B7F640F.jpeg

poolfencer

Thanks Bob, I contacted them but have not heard back. The table pictured in your post is a dead ringer of mine, just in better shape.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks Bob, I contacted them but have not heard back. The table pictured in your post is a dead ringer of mine, just in better shape.
If you have no luck with the email, try their phone number.

(The table picture was from pt109. He just uses a quote from me in his signature.)

9ballrob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have an original receipt from the company from 1925 in my ephemera collection (not for sale).
I have some original August Jungblut nameplates that I would consider selling.
i can be reached at 402-730-2315 if you may need one.