My little collection.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Thank you Jason. I sold a great Szamboti to get it. The Brazilian Rosewood windows in the ebony looks stunning. Rod.Couple of great ones you have there, absolutely love the Ed Young!
Very Very Nice . Good pictures , also. Jim
You can see why I had to have it. I had too. LOL.that franklin is the nutz....... please sell somethin....haha
Thank you Jim. You need to hook me up with real pics:thumbup:,lol. Rod.
Sounds like a plan Jim. Rod.Those are very good pictures, Love both cues. When I get more Dr. bills paid and can take some time off, would like to get togather. Just got back from Vagas again, 3 weeks in a row. Tough duty. Jim
Thank you very much. And thank you for not getting it,lol. Rod.i have been looking at this SW since it was on sale at uncle waldo!!!! :thumbup:
really nice pickup!!