Just an Idea for Next Years Mosconi Cup

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I hope next year instead voting someone on making it a popularity contest which I am sure it seemed like a good idea, why not have a round robin? Get a dozen players to play one another for the spot, the guy with the best record gets it, I can assure you it would be an awesome little tournament before the big show.

I really like the Mosconi Cup and I think some of us are being a little tough on the Mosconi Idol, it was a cool idea and gets the fans involved but it really is a popularity contest and is not a way to chose the best player for Team USA and also you should have to do it for Team Europe as well if that is the decider for the 5th player. I will be going to the Mosconi Cup and really am looking forward to it. :smile:
 
Back
Top