Just arrived - New JB Case

TSW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a 3x6 butterfly with a fully custom design. I call it "Starfall." I ordered this at the SBE this year - much thanks to Karen for taking my pencil sketches and translating them to a unique and beautiful work of art. It's so helpful to talk these things through in person.

There is no one in the case business like JB Cases. John and Karen are a pleasure to work with. As the result shows, they are truly custom case makers. This case also includes a number of functional changes that they added at my behest versus a standard JB butterfly. I requested a top handle, rubberized treads on the bottom (not visible in these photos), and a few tweaks to the handles and shoulder pad. JB delivered flawlessly.

Attachments

• Starfall (1).jpg
    Starfall (1).jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 763
  • Starfall (2).jpg
    Starfall (2).jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 762
  • Starfall (3).jpg
    Starfall (3).jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 762
  • Starfall (4).jpg
    Starfall (4).jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 762

Coop1701

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is awesome... I really like it. Makes me jealous too. I ordered mine 3 or 4 weeks ago. I'm dying to get it. I know it'll be worth the wait.

BTW - I blame Amazon for my impatience. I'm used to ordering stuff and it taking 2 days to get to the house. Not 6 weeks.

You did great..., I'm sure it'll last a long time.

KAP1976

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Pretty cool case. Put my order in with John on Friday and we worked out the particulars on Monday. Mine will be a 3 by 6 butterfly as well.

TSW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is awesome... I really like it. Makes me jealous too. I ordered mine 3 or 4 weeks ago. I'm dying to get it. I know it'll be worth the wait.

BTW - I blame Amazon for my impatience. I'm used to ordering stuff and it taking 2 days to get to the house. Not 6 weeks.

You did great..., I'm sure it'll last a long time.

Thanks! Yeah, Amazon has me spoiled too. I can't tell you how many times I checked the UPS tracking number for this case... :)

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Very cool case! I like how you can see some of the stars right through the moon!

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very cool case! I like how you can see some of the stars right through the moon!

It took me a second to figure out what you meant by this LOL, must be a flat earth case for the holographic moon :smile:

Nice design, and executed very well.

Fenwick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a 3x6 butterfly with a fully custom design. I call it "Starfall." I ordered this at the SBE this year - much thanks to Karen for taking my pencil sketches and translating them to a unique and beautiful work of art. It's so helpful to talk these things through in person.

There is no one in the case business like JB Cases. John and Karen are a pleasure to work with. As the result shows, they are truly custom case makers. This case also includes a number of functional changes that they added at my behest versus a standard JB butterfly. I requested a top handle, rubberized treads on the bottom (not visible in these photos), and a few tweaks to the handles and shoulder pad. JB delivered flawlessly.

John posted it on Facebook. Looking out Fing standing.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
great design
very sharp looking case
i am confused by the fact that your name on azb is TSW yet on the case is GB ??:confused:
a pm answer is ok

TSW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Oops. Nice catch.

Maybe it's some complicated gravitational lensing effect... no, I got nothing. It's a mistake. Call it a stylized moon if you like :)

TSW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
great design
very sharp looking case
i am confused by the fact that your name on azb is TSW yet on the case is GB ??:confused:
a pm answer is ok

TSW is a reference to the best hitter of all time: Theodore Samuel Williams.

GB is my real-life initials: Geoff Bauer.

That's all.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
TSW is a reference to the best hitter of all time: Theodore Samuel Williams.

GB is my real-life initials: Geoff Bauer.

That's all.

thanks for the reply geoff
ted williams sure was the best hitter ever
larry