Just Found Out I am Good For Valley Forge

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOOOOHOOOOO After much deliberating with my schedule I just found out I can go to SBE Valley Forge on Friday the 20th. Its going to be a lot trying to cram that much into one day but its worth it.

On that note i would love to meet some of you guys. So if you are going to be there on the 20th please let me know maybe we can meet up play a few racks.

I know this will go to like the 80th page in about ten minutes but im just psyched and thought I would share.

Thanks.
 
ONE day? I felt jipped by not getting there until Thurs night and leaving Sunday afternoon...

Thanks for making me feel better!
 
tell me about it i am already all set for next year i cleared all of march for it in case the dang dates change lol.
 
ForumGhost516 said:
tell me about it i am already all set for next year i cleared all of march for it in case the dang dates change lol.

Here are this and next years dates.

Super Billiards Expo 2009
March 19-22, 2009

Super Billiards Expo 2010
March 18-21, 2010
 
Koop said:
Here are this and next years dates.

Super Billiards Expo 2009
March 19-22, 2009

Super Billiards Expo 2010
March 18-21, 2010

You already waitin' on next year:grin-square: ....SLOW DOWN!!
 
I'll be there like the Expo junky I am.

we need to break out the AZBilliards shirts!
 
I will be there Thursday and I can't wait. I may make the weekend, but if it is good weather then I will be golfing. State championship team tournament starts on April 4 so I need to get out and play. I really enjoy the SBE.
 
Guys, there is a great bar upstairs where everyone eats/drinks. I'll buy you all a beer when we meet there. I've had food there with John S., Mika, Charlie W. Johnny Archer....Rodney....Allen Hopkins....etc....

make your plans now!......:)

G.
 
Back
Top