Kamui Tips Available for purchase.

Kamuitipsdotcom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi everyone!:)

I have Kamui Tips in stock. Just give me a call.

Toll Free 877-GO-KAMUI (465-2684)

Or send me a PM.

FYI, I sell only to Cue Makers but if you are a player without an installer. I can connect you with one of my authorized installers in your area.

Thank you for using Kamui Tips. :cool:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I can connect you with one of my authorized installers in your area.
I live in an igloo in Northern Canada. I have a 9 foot table in my igloo, but the closest installer lives in Tuktiyuktuk, which is a 4 day trek by dogsled.
I do install my own tips, either polar bear or seal skin, but I would like to try some Kamui tips. Are you saying that I'm disqualified in owning one of your fine tips because I am not a cue maker? Gimme a break here, life is tough enuff when you play pool in an igloo.

Grumpy

Senior Citizen
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
So soon?

You got both of those tips shipped already?????
Kamuitipsdotcom said:
Thank you all for the orders! All has been shipped and I still have more inventory.

LMK!:D

Hidy Ho

Missed 4 rail hanger!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
bantay1 said:
You have 2 chances of selling your tips on this site, that would be SLIM and NONE:kma:.

sounds like you talked to him before ... I know I did and I won't buy from him ..

Kamuitipsdotcom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sorry, I have never talked to either of you before. If there is something you need to tell me please PM me thank you.

Jazz said:
sounds like you talked to him before ... I know I did and I won't buy from him ..