keep getting bad gateway 502...

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
I keep getting a bad gateway error on a lot of the threads, but only on specific pages...it's kinda weird, anyone else seeing the same?

Jaden

claymont

JADE
Gold Member
Silver Member
I keep getting a bad gateway error on a lot of the threads, but only on specific pages...it's kinda weird, anyone else seeing the same?

Jaden

What browser are you using? If FireFox, goto Tools- Options- Privacy- Show Cookies- Search for azb- remove all cookies except userid and password. See if that helps. For me, getting rid of four cookies gets AZB working again.

mowermarty

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
me too

starting a few weeks ago i get 502 bad gateway on one laptop. Its a low ram machine for surfing the net and works well on other boards that I am on. No problems on the laptop with more ram so far but it is heaver and less fun to hold while am in bed.
The smaller laptop will usually work on older posts but not recent ones. wikiapedia says the 502 code problem resides on the board and not on the machine of the user but I know little about computers other than surfing the net.

Veteran68

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's a cookies/cache issue. As others have said, clear your AzB cookies and it should work again.

Danimal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you continually get the 502 message, you need to refresh your login.

Logout from AZ and resign in.

whatevrdoumean

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The same thing was happening to me when using my I phone. After using my laptop to read this thread because it wasn't coming up on my phone I logged out. Then I cleared my cookies on my phone. Then logged back in. It seams to be working so far. Thanks guys for the help. It was frustrating the hell out of me. Michael.