King Of The Rings Video

daniel

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Anyone out there have a copy of King of the Rings final w/ Nick Varner/Jimmy Reid & Wade Crane? Commentators were Jimmy Mataya & Larry Liscotti. I have the first 2 sessions but not the finals. Looks like it was made in the 80's in Aspen, Colorado.
 
yes

i have a bunch of tapes and the king of the ring. let me know, thanks
 
Is this something done independently (like Jay's RA vs DD match) or something taped off ESPN? If it's a properly filmed match, I might buy a copy off ya.
 
daniel said:
Anyone out there have a copy of King of the Rings final w/ Nick Varner/Jimmy Reid & Wade Crane? Commentators were Jimmy Mataya & Larry Liscotti. I have the first 2 sessions but not the finals. Looks like it was made in the 80's in Aspen, Colorado.

I've got round one with Mataya, Liscotti and DiLiberto commenting on a ring game with Sigel, Wade Crane, Kim Davenport and Jimmy Fusco. Also on the dvd are Sigel vs Louie Roberts in 9 ball and Sigel vs Liscotti in straight pool.
 
Back
Top