Kiss Shot from Wiesbaden passed away

Maik

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike Sharell from Wiesbaden passed away on friday.only at the Age of 47...
My deepest condolence to his family ...
Also another friend of mine died on thursday on an heartattack,also an poolplayer, played him for more than 15 years.Joeg was only 45 years old...
Sad Time here in germany.....:frown:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike Sharell from Wiesbaden passed away on friday.only at the Age of 47...
My deepest condolence to his family ...
Also another friend of mine died on thursday on an heartattack,also an poolplayer, played him for more than 15 years.Joeg was only 45 years old...
Sad Time here in germany.....:frown:

So sorry for your loss. :sorry:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
You have my sincerest condolences.

Joeg isn't Joerg Klein is he?

Maik

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jörg was Jörg Fischer,played for VfB Neuwied..
Thx alot,guys.kiss Shot was also here in the Forum.Joerg wasn t here, but wie played each other for a Long time in the german leagues.he was a Real sportsman,cool dude, and trained the kids for free in his club,because he loved our sport.this is really sad,also he was only 45 years old.he was driving bike,became and heartattack and falls onto the street,got an fractured skull and tried to get help with his cellphone,but they found him to late,he was dead...
Can t believe this,how horrible it Must be to be alone in your last few minutes....:(

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Poor Kiss Shot. He was last here on June 18th. Check out his Profile Page ---> HERE

His biography states he was a former pool hall owner and played a couple seasons in Germany's second national league. He coached and started to play again for a couple of months.

Located in Wiesbaden, Germany, his interests were pool, basketball, frisbee, music, and wine.

His occupation was listed as wine consultant and seller.

RIP, Kiss Shot.

Attachments

• profilepic71207_2.jpg
    profilepic71207_2.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 172