***Klein - Bushka Styled Window Cue FS***

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
276   0   1
Brand new test hit only with no chalk Steve Klein Bushka style cue with 2 monster old wood shafts. Cue is a little on the heavy side for me but, if you like them 20 + oz here is a steal.

Butt is 16.3 oz Veneers colors are Blue, Orange, Green and Black. 5/16 x 14 joint. Diamonds and Dots are MOP. Bushka ring is Ivory and Ebony.

Shafts are 12.9 mm and 4.25 oz each. 3/4 " non ivory ferrules with wizard tips.

All pieces straight together and apart and the cue balances at 19.5 ". Weight cannot be reduced. There is a short aluminum bolt to hold the bumper on.

Steve told me if you ordered this cue it would be $1,850.

Last price recuction - $SOLD express mailed and insured in the lower 48.
Paypal OK
Come and get it!!! Thanks for looking. No Trades Please

Attachments

• Kleinfull.jpg
    Kleinfull.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 1,685
  • Kleinforearm1.jpg
    Kleinforearm1.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 1,669
  • Kleinbutt.jpg
    Kleinbutt.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 1,661
  • Kleinforearm2.jpg
    Kleinforearm2.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 1,667
  • Kleinjoint.jpg
    Kleinjoint.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 1,672
Last edited:

flyvirginiaguy

Classic Cue Lover
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Awesome deal for someone. I think Steve charges like say 2-250 a piece just for those old growth shafts. So a heck of a deal here for someone...

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Do You KNow The Actual Cue Weight

I'm like you on overall cue weight...if it's not waht you're accustomed to, it's hard to change...particlarly on short cue ball movements on the table. Do you know the overall assembled cue weight?

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
276   0   1
I'm like you on overall cue weight...if it's not waht you're accustomed to, it's hard to change...particlarly on short cue ball movements on the table. Do you know the overall assembled cue weight?
Thanks for the comments Guys. My scale reads 20.55 oz.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
It Has Everything A Bushka Design Cue Should Have

Bob,

I reviewed photos of Bushka Tribute cues I've saved on my computer and this cue ceratinly ranks up there with the best ones in overall appearance. Klein hit a home run when he made this cue.

Matt

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
276   0   1
Monday bump...More pictures.

Attachments

• SKsleeve.jpg
    SKsleeve.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 1,312
  • SKwrapinlays.jpg
    SKwrapinlays.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 1,309
Last edited:

Kidwill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
What material was used for the notched diamonds in the points? Also, I was wondering what kind of hit the cue has? Especially with the old growth shafts. I've heard alot of great things concerning Steve's cues, however have never had the chance to hit with one myself.

Thanks

Will

Last edited:

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
276   0   1
What material was used for the notched diamonds in the points? Also, I was wondering what kind of hit the cue has? Especially with the old growth shafts. I've heard alot of great things concerning Steve's cues, however have never had the chance to hit with one myself.

Thanks

Will
The diamonds and dots are Mother of Pearl.
As far as the hit, I only test hit the cue without chalk and would say in my opinion it's a solid, medium to firm player with a nice balance, Thanks for your interest.

Last edited: