lacewood coker

jaydog468

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just got it back from Tom coker last week. Cue looks new. Any ways sam AKA poolplayer2093 wanted to post some pics so here they are. The cue is all lacewood joint, butt cap. Let me know what you guys think. Pics suck sorry the best I could do. :smile:

Last edited:

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Coker

That's a lacewood fan's dream cue! I really like the lacewood joint.. very cool. The rings are simple but compliment the cue perfectly. The Coker's are such nice people and really pride themselves on making quality cues with fantastic materials! If you don't believe me.. give them a call and let Michi talk your ear off about Tulip wood! hehe. Congrats on the nice cue!

jaydog468

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's a lacewood fan's dream cue! I really like the lacewood joint.. very cool. The rings are simple but compliment the cue perfectly. The Coker's are such nice people and really pride themselves on making quality cues with fantastic materials! If you don't believe me.. give them a call and let Michi talk your ear off about Tulip wood! hehe. Congrats on the nice cue!

thank you cyrex, I thank Michie will talk your off about anything. LOL I love the coker they are great people!