Lambros M.E.T. cue...

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hyped up ...

dont drink the Kool aide

Lambros probably asked marketing how can we increase sales and set ourselves apart from others ....... Marketing: create an Acronym and talk about alot of fancy shit in a video ... this will grab the attention of the bangers

Bangers: Man i wish i could do all that in the videos .... iknow: i will buy this M.E.T. cue and play like god.

Hustlers: Wow this guy with his new cool cue .... still plays like shit
This is a stupid uninformed post. There is quite a wait list for a Lambros cue. Mike doesn’t need any marketing to increase sales.

xX-Wizard-Xx

This is a stupid uninformed post. There is quite a wait list for a Lambros cue. Mike doesn’t need any marketing to increase sales.
as you can see it is mostly joking .... but really i am just saying to play pool and move the cue ball around the table .... you dont need some hyped up cue .... please dont be stupid and learn how to digest the info

was not saying anything bad about lambros cues ....

Last edited:

xX-Wizard-Xx

Most all marketing has claims about such and such .... but really the real goal is selling products .... your mileage may vary

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
as you can see it is mostly joking .... but really i am just saying to play pool and move the cue ball around the table .... you dont need some hyped up cue .... please dont be stupid and learn how to digest the info

was not saying anything bad about lambros cues ....
I know of three separate people that have hit with this new designed cue. They all came to the same conclusion as this review. Mike is super excited about it. I have a trip planned to his shop in late September to give it a try.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Most all marketing has claims about such and such .... but really the real goal is selling products .... your mileage may vary
Mikes goal is simply to make the BEST CUE. As I said, he has a waiting list for his regular cues and there will be a wait list for this new design. I know people who already had orders in and have changed to the new design

xX-Wizard-Xx

Mikes goal is simply to make the BEST CUE. As I said, he has a waiting list for his regular cues and there will be a wait list for this new design. I know people who already had orders in and have changed to the new design
you are obviously biased ... lmao .. i dont really care ...

xX-Wizard-Xx

This is natural human reaction .... most gravitate to new things

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you are obviously biased ... lmao .. i dont really care ...
And you obviously have nothing to base your posts on. Have you even held a Lambros cue in your hands. Have you even hit with one. I already know the answer so don’t bother. Just keep running out with your wal mart cue.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
and really one good cue maker is probably no different than another ... you buy a cue from 1 guy you will likely play as good as if you bought it from another..
So obviously you’ve never hit with a true custom cue but are here commenting. Makes sense.

xX-Wizard-Xx

And you obviously have nothing to base your posts on. Have you even held a Lambros cue in your hands. Have you even hit with one. I already know the answer so don’t bother. Just keep running out with your wal mart cue.
if i did do you think it would matter?