Last 4 Ever Tip Tool

joelpope

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Where else can you find a $25 Xmas gift that someone would really like?

Free shaft burnisher included with every tip tool purchase @ Last4Ever.com

Have a great holiday season and thanks for all of your support over the years.

Joel

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where else can you find a $25 Xmas gift that someone would really like?

Free shaft burnisher included with every tip tool purchase @ Last4Ever.com

Have a great holiday season and thanks for all of your support over the years.

Joel

I got one of your tools a while back and it does a great job. EXCEPT when shaping my tip it never seems to get all the way to the tip of the tip. I always seem to end up with a small (sixteenth of an inch diameter?) flat spot right at the end. The only way I can get that rounded off is to finish the shaping with a Willard.

Any advice or tips on how to overcome this? Both your tool and the Willard are dime radius, if that matters.

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
After you have it shaped about 90%, lay the tool on the floor, radius side up. Place the tip in the center of the tool and place one foot on each side of the tip - no need to squeeze the tip tight. Now, roll the shaft in your hands like you're starting a fire. Do this for just a second or two, no need to press down too hard. This is how it works for me.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After you have it shaped about 90%, lay the tool on the floor, radius side up. Place the tip in the center of the tool and place one foot on each side of the tip - no need to squeeze the tip tight. Now, roll the shaft in your hands like you're starting a fire. Do this for just a second or two, no need to press down too hard. This is how it works for me.
Shirley Knott?

joelpope

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I got one of your tools a while back and it does a great job. EXCEPT when shaping my tip it never seems to get all the way to the tip of the tip. I always seem to end up with a small (sixteenth of an inch diameter?) flat spot right at the end. The only way I can get that rounded off is to finish the shaping with a Willard.

Any advice or tips on how to overcome this? Both your tool and the Willard are dime radius, if that matters.
It sounds like you are stopping the shaping process before the tip is the correct radius. If the abrasive has not contacted the center of your tip then the sldes of the tool are still hitting the shoulder of your tip tool because the tip is still too flat. All you are doing with the Willard is flattening the entire tip.

Joel

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Endorsement by Danny Smith

Danny "The Shredder" Smith asked to use my Last4ever Tip Tool and was impressed with it so much that he had to have one for himself.

Saying that Danny is fastidious about the condition and shape of his cue tip is probably an understatement.

JoeyA

joelpope

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Danny "The Shredder" Smith asked to use my Last4ever Tip Tool and was impressed with it so much that he had to have one for himself.

Saying that Danny is fastidious about the condition and shape of his cue tip is probably an understatement.

JoeyA
always good to hear stories like this. Thanks

joelpope

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
It is coming up on Christmas time, a perfect gift for your pool playing buddies (or for yourself when your wife asks what you want for Christmas)

Last4Ever.com