leather handtooled case 2x4

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
374   0   0
Quick question. Since that is not a JB Case I guess it is a chinese knockoff of a JB Case.
The interior only goes halfway down the case right?

Jack Justis

CASEMAKER
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
That was not my question. I never said the interior was not good. I am curious if that interior only goes half of the case down...

To my knowledge no one ever made an interior that only went half way down in a case. This is something that John Barton said to mislead people into believing that our ProLite interiors were like this. What he should have said is that the lower part of the interior used a diffrerent material than the upper half. The butts and shafts were still separated just as they are in our latest "Sport" interior which used the same material from top to bottom.

Jack Justis

CASEMAKER
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Interior

You said this is not a JB case but yet it appears to have an interior that John Barton claims to have invented.

Just curious who made the case. Would you mind letting me know?

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
Quick question. Since that is not a JB Case I guess it is a chinese knockoff of a JB Case.
The interior only goes halfway down the case right?

Tony, your are my bud, but you were wrong to step on this guy's thread like this unless you specifically know the case. It appears to be very nicely built, and he had it sold until you inferred that the interior would only go half way down the case, which is bull-crap.

You would not appreciate it if someone stabbed you in the back like that. Listen to what Jack Justis said...NO one builds cases with interiors that go half way down the case. He knows a little about cases.

Now, this guy (who I don't know) is out a sale, and his potential buyer would probably have loved the case, too.

Joe

az8jake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hello, I'm new to this site. I purchased a Predator 2x4 sport case from Djay a few days ago, my first purchase on this site. The price was so good I considered buying a few but bought one to see how it went. Well after I paid for it I got a message telling me he was sorry but was all out of them. I was ticked off about it and let him know how I felt . Being In sales most of my life your word and your reputation are everything. . After a short back and forth I believed It was an honest mistake. He didn't need to do any more than just apologize. But he sent me pics on 9 different leather 2x4 cases .All worth much more than the Predator cost and what I could afford. This case was one he offered to give me a deal on . Well I sent him the money just before I started to write this. If it all goes well it's much more than needed to be done . I didn't threaten to say anything bad about him. He felt he needed to do something. I was just disappointed to miss out on a good deal .But I want you and all my Phoenix pool family to know about what he did . And I look forward to doing business with Djay in the future. Thanks, Bob Jacobs

Last edited:

Karen Barton

Banned
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
John ask me post this for him, please don't be mad at me. John say he don't know this case and don't know about the interior. He have guess about who make it but think it's good price.

Mr. DJ was talking to John about interiors before so Mr. DJ know what things to look for. John say this case is too low price. He say to me he want to buy it and I say no. He just is making fun, half.

Please to sell quickly Mr. DJ.

Djay Customs

Designer for JB Cases
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Hello, I'm new to this site. I purchased a Predator 2x4 sport case from Djay a few days ago, my first purchase on this site. The price was so good I considered buying a few but bought one to see how it went. Well after I paid for it I got a message telling me he was sorry but was all out of them. I was ticked off about it and let him know how I felt . Being In sales most of my life your word and your reputation are everything. . After a short back and forth I believed It was an honest mistake. He didn't need to do any more than just apologize. But he sent me pics on 9 different leather 2x4 cases .All worth much more than the Predator cost and what I could afford. This case was one he offered to give me a deal on . Well I sent him the money just before I started to write this. If it all goes well it's much more than needed to be done . I didn't threaten to say anything bad about him. He felt he needed to do something. I was just disappointed to miss out on a good deal .But I want you and all my Phoenix pool family to know about what he did . And I look forward to doing business with Djay in the future. Thanks, Bob Jacobs

Thanks BOB............:wink:
CASE SOLD!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>