LED pool table lights

wincardona

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who manufactures the best LED lights for a pool table regulation size?

Need hooked up with someone that knows their stuff.:D

And a little discount never hurts.:happydance:

Thanks

Bill Incardona

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
I picked up 2 (2X4) led panels on ebay for just less than 100 dollars each. Great deal considering the prices I have seen in other places.

They light my table as well as my full size diamond light did.

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
I picked up 2 (2X4) led panels on ebay for just less than 100 dollars each. Great deal considering the prices I have seen in other places.

They light my table as well as my full size diamond light did.

Sellers link...?

There's lots of these on ebay.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
This is a listing on ebay from the company I got the light from. There are 2 2X4 LED panels for that price. I ended up calling them on the phone because I needed to be sure I was sent the correct hanging fixture.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2PC-BOX-2X4F-LED-PANEL-LIGHT-72W-5000K-UL-DLC-APPROVED-100LM-W-WHITE-FR/222057048567?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D37427%26meid%3D676220715b904913993b80294e8fe91c%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D322044443388

I know there are folks that like just having one 2 X 4 panel mounted, but I like two of them on my table. My eyes are old.

Last edited:

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who manufactures the best LED lights for a pool table regulation size?

Need hooked up with someone that knows their stuff.:D

And a little discount never hurts.:happydance:

Thanks

Bill Incardona

I would speak to Tommy Carmichael in Tulsa, OK. He owns T'S Billiards at 21st & Memorial. He's been doing it for many, many years..

Attachments

• Bob at table.jpg
    Bob at table.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 1,938

wincardona

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks to everyone who responded i found a solution to my problem and once again thanks to all you guys, much appreciated.

Bill Incardona

XPLSV

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Home Depot Closeout Sale

Home Depot has had several sized LED panels on closeout this week...perhaps making space for next year's model? I think I saw 1' x 1', 2' x 2', and 4' x 2'. I couldn't tell you anything about the actual light characteristics, but might be worth a look if you are looking for a bargain. I think I saw one display (may or may not be the same panels that are on closeout) that featured a panel being used to illuminate a billiards table in the display pic.

lakeman77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just put up two 1'x4' panels end to end. Plenty light. All you need, IMO. Got 'em at Home Depot. 4000 lumens each. 50 watt. Color temp 4000K.

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mark Gregory makes them to match your table. I'm the other guy that has the Rosewood centennial from Mark. He made me a matching LED light that is fantastic. He's coming to Dallas again in a couple months if you want one. Here is a pic of mine;

Attachments

• IMG_2058.JPG
    IMG_2058.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 1,048

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe a better pic...

I was just told how old this thread is. I need to pay better attention to these details...

Attachments

• IMG_2055.JPG
    IMG_2055.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 1,044
Last edited: