djpstacked03 Student of Billiards Silver Member May 22, 2010 #1 Thanks TAR for the great free streaming. Crisp, clear and entertaining untill the last ball dropped. Hill, hill final could not have wrote a better script for the entire event with the ups and downs, run outs and comebacks. :thumbup:
Thanks TAR for the great free streaming. Crisp, clear and entertaining untill the last ball dropped. Hill, hill final could not have wrote a better script for the entire event with the ups and downs, run outs and comebacks. :thumbup:
jay helfert Shoot Pool, not people Gold Member Silver Member May 22, 2010 #2 So many hill-hill matches the last two days!
mikeyfrost Socially Aware Silver Member May 22, 2010 #3 Thank you Van Van, I'd jelly you if I could and if I ever get to meet you it will be greeted with a c-note!
Thank you Van Van, I'd jelly you if I could and if I ever get to meet you it will be greeted with a c-note!
pwd72s recreational banger Silver Member May 23, 2010 #4 Ahhhh, Mikey is just flush with victory...:wink::wink::wink:
Biggz Unregistered Silver Member May 23, 2010 #5 Congratulations Lee Van! It was a great week. Two thumbs up for TAR! Please continue to provide us more pool action on the internet.
Congratulations Lee Van! It was a great week. Two thumbs up for TAR! Please continue to provide us more pool action on the internet.