Let's do another refinish special

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Cue

finish here still looks great steve, my cue is blacker than steel so any imperfection woulda poped rite out to the eye with that shine Steve puts on it.
Almost wish I would of went with a leather wrap but than again its just a bangers cue'

Rob.M

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I met Steve two weeks ago while in the Charlotte area and got a chance to look at a couple of his cues. The finish work looked great and his wrap work was outstanding. For this price if you need a refinish or a wrap its like buy one get one free.

firemankc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sent my cue off to Steve on 6/20/13 He received it on 6/24/13. He states that turn around time is 10-14 days. He is not telling you the truth. I received my cue back today 7/01/13 I think that is 7 days from the time he received the cue. It was PERFECT. Thanks for such a great job and such a short turn around Steve. People you won't be sorry with this kind of work from Steve Klapp. Casey.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Cue

Sent my cue off to Steve on 6/20/13 He received it on 6/24/13. He states that turn around time is 10-14 days. He is not telling you the truth. I received my cue back today 7/01/13 I think that is 7 days from the time he received the cue. It was PERFECT. Thanks for such a great job and such a short turn around Steve. People you won't be sorry with this kind of work from Steve Klapp. Casey.
-

Care to share a picture of your cue?

Thx
Rob.M

CoryC

marksmithcues.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0

SiGpOiNtMaN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Cue refinish

Today, I picked up my highend Huebler cue from Steve after a refinish, he cleaned both shafts, added a leather wrap, and also refinished an unknown custom I found in a pawnshop a few weeks ago. He added a new joint, cap and Hoppe ring!
Well, let's just say he performed surgery on the beat up unknown custom with a nice leather wrap, and gave the "Jenny Craig makeover" to the Huebler, and both cues are mint and perfect for a very, very fair price!

Thanks again Steve. Your awesome!

Scott P.