So I was in Big Dogs last night for the B tournament due to the qualifier going on as well for tonights big ring game and of course after awhile Shane walks in and goes to the corner to bang some balls on a 9 footer. Not more then 30 minutes later Scott walked in with the posse and checked out the back room where they are going to play their match. About an hour to an hour and a half later I was by the entrance and Shane brought the balls back that he was using to pratice to give back to Big Dogs worker. Scott spotted him, had a big smile, and then walked over and did a high leg kick at Shane's head. Shane then decided to try his own high leg kick which was not very high at all and we all got a chuckle. Then for some reason as Shane was getting ready to leave Scott wanted to show him something on his phone. I couldn't see from where I was at but Shane smiled and said Asian. Scott smiled wider and so NO, Tai lol....I got a chuckle out of that.
Last edited: