Leveling a Table

realkingcobra

Silver Member
And only a self proclaimed genius would say the balls don’t matter. THATS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS!!!

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

How about a Professional billiards technician, while you're a what?....amateur know it all?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Try rolling a square object on a level table and tell me if it matters? Glen you know tables but you don’t know physics.

In your words, stick to what you know. Which is felt, corners and wood. Beyond that and the very obvious kicks in the side you give people there isn’t much for you to add. Yea, yea you can show us stretching techniques and angled staples......past that. It’s just chest pumping.

Saying the balls don’t matter might be the the stupidest comment not only you have made but any amateur could ever make.

Are you stupid or what? You think I've been working on pool tables for 35 years that all used square balls? Answer my damn question about grain tracking the ball, then let's see what your stupid physics has to say??....you're an amateur, accept it!

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh really, well then Einstein, how to you handle ball roll from cloth grain tracking that will cause a ball to curve off following the grain of the cloth, yet the slate is dead level?

You can’t! You can’t correct an imperfect materiel. Stop answering a question with a question. Which Leeds to my point. 45 thousand leveling points won’t matter. You proved my point. Stop acting like the end all be all of pool. You are not.

Tell you what. I have my 10k in cash to your10k in cash on a new setup table by you! Anywhere in SOCAL.

Name the place and table.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
You can’t! You can’t correct an imperfect materiel. Stop answering a question with a question. Which Leeds to my point. 45 thousand leveling points won’t matter. You proved my point. Stop acting like the end all be all of pool. You are not.

Tell you what. I have my 10k in cash to your10k in cash on a new setup table by you! Anywhere in SOCAL.

I don't waste my time with children, isn't it past your bed time?

realkingcobra

Silver Member

You don't work on pool tables, that I know for sure, so stick to your day job, what ever it is you do!

realkingcobra

Silver Member

So Simonis cloth is an imperfect material because if it's not installed correctly it can cause grain tracking, which throws your roll a ball as the only way to truly tell if a table is level test...off, because then you're going to adjust the level of the table for grain tracking...which to your mind is an out of level table....and then screw the level of the table up entirely....wow, you are not even an amateur...LOL hack is the correct word to describe you!

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hack is the ONLY way to describe me.

But, my 10k bet stands. Let me know the place and the table.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Hack is the ONLY way to describe me.

But, my 10k bet stands. Let me know the place and the table.

Answer my questions about grain tracking, on Simonis cloth!!! And the effects the grain tracking has on balls rolling!!!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Again a hack. My bet still stands.

Of course it does, you come up here where I live then big mouth! I'll make damn sure to put your test on a table I KNOW has grain tracking issues too, then laugh at your stupidity trying to figure that one out!

realkingcobra

Silver Member

Better yet, I'll put you on a 3 piece 9ft slate that I know is crowned, and watch you suffer trying to level that out by rolling a ball on it...bring cash...LOL

realkingcobra

Silver Member

Better yet, how about we find out just how good you and your ball rolling test on a 3 piece miss-matched 9ft slate....put your money where your mouth is buddy, because I can level that table to!!

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Done it twice. And I Believe I already put my money where you’re moth is!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Done it twice. And I Believe I already put my money where you’re moth is!

Twice...and now you're an expert....LMAO and you talk shit like a pool player, come up here and bring your money with you!

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not a player. A fraud. Hit me up when the nutz drop. Till then talk about pocket angles and stretching cloth.

No ball return needed or requested till you come down south.

Say what you want but as I said “ THE BSLLS ALWAYS MATTER”.

,! .!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Not a player. A fraud. Hit me up when the nutz drop. Till then talk about pocket angles and stretching cloth.

No ball return needed or requested till you come down south.

Say what you want but as I said “ THE BSLLS ALWAYS MATTER”.

,! .!

No problem, when I come down to cali I'll find 2 Diamond 7fts, back the leg levelers off all the way, then we each have 5 minutes to level, who ever gets done first wins the cash!

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am not going to level shit. I am going to pull my cue out on a 9’ and say let’s go.