Light for practice.

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
What is the best pool light to help my stroke? I want to draw the ball better with counterclockwise spin as well. Thanks.

Also, 14.1 and/or Honolulu

jalapus logan

Silver Member
Maybe I don't need to see more better good after all. I did 8 ball with no contacts tonight.

23DenaliBDE

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
What is the best pool light to help my stroke? I want to draw the ball better with counterclockwise spin as well. Thanks.

I think you’ll find you’re looking at this backward. Most good stroking (whether practice or game play) occurs in the dark or dim light. You’re welcome.

jalapus logan

Silver Member
I think you’ll find you’re looking at this backward. Most good stroking (whether practice or game play) occurs in the dark or dim light. You’re welcome.
This sounds rather shameful....and God, Santa Claus and Michaela Tabb will know...

dquarasr

Registered

If you want to draw the ball better, you need a light that shows your strokes as you are making them. It will depend on whether you are using a charcoal pencil for a black and white drawing, or colored pencils. I would try a bright white LED light for black and white drawings, and a soft white bulb for a warmer tone when drawing with colored pencils or even painting with acrylic paints.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Sorry I can’t join the party…..I’m overwhelmed by the concept of drawing whitey with counter-clockwise spin.