POVPOOL POV Pool Silver Member Sep 30, 2012 #1 Streaming Now! Jeanne Christiansen - 0 VS Lisa Just - 0 3rd Place Match / Hiroko Makiyama in the Hot Seat! www.povpool.com
Streaming Now! Jeanne Christiansen - 0 VS Lisa Just - 0 3rd Place Match / Hiroko Makiyama in the Hot Seat! www.povpool.com
POVPOOL POV Pool Silver Member Sep 30, 2012 #2 Final match! FINAL MATCH! SCL9T #5 Hiroko Makiyama VS Lisa Just www.povpool.com
3 3RAILKICK AzB Silver Member Silver Member Oct 1, 2012 #3 Daniel- Who won this? Or is it still being played? I faded about midnight. The Devil table tight pockets influence, seems to lead to Safety first, 3 foul, and ride the cheese decisions instead of running four balls with BIH. Can't say I blame em. Thanks for the stream, and congratulations on winning the inaugural 'run this rack' contest, here on AZB.
Daniel- Who won this? Or is it still being played? I faded about midnight. The Devil table tight pockets influence, seems to lead to Safety first, 3 foul, and ride the cheese decisions instead of running four balls with BIH. Can't say I blame em. Thanks for the stream, and congratulations on winning the inaugural 'run this rack' contest, here on AZB.
DogsPlayingPool "What's in your wallet?" Silver Member Oct 2, 2012 #4 3RAILKICK said: Daniel- Who won this? Or is it still being played? I faded about midnight. The Devil table tight pockets influence, seems to lead to Safety first, 3 foul, and ride the cheese decisions instead of running four balls with BIH. Can't say I blame em. Thanks for the stream, and congratulations on winning the inaugural 'run this rack' contest, here on AZB. Click to expand... Lisa won, 9-7 iirc.
3RAILKICK said: Daniel- Who won this? Or is it still being played? I faded about midnight. The Devil table tight pockets influence, seems to lead to Safety first, 3 foul, and ride the cheese decisions instead of running four balls with BIH. Can't say I blame em. Thanks for the stream, and congratulations on winning the inaugural 'run this rack' contest, here on AZB. Click to expand... Lisa won, 9-7 iirc.