List Of PI Players Per Stable?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Does anyone have a list which players are in what stables? Like I know Reyes, Alex, and Busti are in the same stable but don't know who else is in it and who is in other stables. Johnnyt
 
The playhers you mentioned are all in the Puyat stable. IN the Bugsy Promotions stable owned by Perry and Verna Mariano, are: Dennis Orcoolo, Robertoi Gomez, Carlo Biado, and Renemar David.

There was also a stable run by Jonathon Sly but I understand it may have been disbanded. Anybody know?
 
If I am not mistaken, Jonathan Sy's group was known as Negros Billiards Stable.

Lee Van was under this group. Not too sure about the status of the group now.

I did not see Lee Van wearing a patch from Negros Billiards during the China Open final.
 
Back
Top