Little Joe Villapando Can Kick!

Cuaba

Livin Large
Silver Member
Last night I had the pleasure of having Little Joe Villapando as a Scotch Doubles partner in a 9-Ball match. The one time I hooked him, not only did he hit the ball, he made it.

I haven't seen his videos yet, but he did show me some of the shots and kicking systems in them. I was pocketing two and three rail object balls that would normally be tough to hit. I think even the most advanced players would be able to learn something from him about kicking.

Our opponents last night were JimS (AZ regular) and Steve Klapp (a new cuemaker who will soon be posting on AZ as nucues.) It was great to see Jim get off his computer and out of his house to hit some balls.

I had a great time last night, and I hope we can do it again.
 
I heard he was coming Mark called me at work did he bring Adam B with him. You can purchase his videos on here or at miller time i have seen the one on Kick shots he is amazing he has the Youngest Behnke boy in the video with him and give that kid 4 more years he will be the cream of the crop.
 
Yeah Adam came down too. He was playing Mark $20 a game one-pocket.

Little Joe wants me to match up with the youngest one next trip. That should be fun.

I love playing kids, they are all heart & no fear.
 
I talked to Joe on the phone last night, he mentioned that you all played a little bit. Joe is a super nice guy with TONS of knowledge. One of the nicest gentlemen that I have come across in the pool world.

BTW, his 2 videos are very very good for players at any level.

Peace, JBK
 
I Agree

Joe Koontz said:
I talked to Joe on the phone last night, he mentioned that you all played a little bit. Joe is a super nice guy with TONS of knowledge. One of the nicest gentlemen that I have come across in the pool world.

BTW, his 2 videos are very very good for players at any level.

Peace, JBK

Little Joe has a love for the game and a positive energy that is infectious.

I see that Steve's cues are pictured on the main forum now. Little Joe was playing with one of them that night.
 
I can atest to Little Joe being a great guy as well.

After reading here how popular his DVDs were, I went ahead and ordered 'em... but USPS pissed on my rock by losing the DVD set in transit to my house. All that arrived was an empty box, obviously having been opened and resealed along the way. :mad:

So I called Joe on his cell to let him know what happened... and he said... "No problem, Dave... we'll get another set in the mail to you today." :D

FWIW, I submitted a claim to USPS to try to recover the set... but ~3 months later I got a "Sorry Marty" letter stating that they didn't find them and since they weren't insured they were not liable for them. USPS really sux sometimes. :mad:

So, thank-you Joe for your generosity!!! It was appreciated. ;)
 
Back
Top