Little Joe's second DVD is out and WOW!!!

hemicudas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just received, Little Joe Villalpando’s second instructional DVD on cue ball control and was riveted. I was racking pool balls for .50 an hour when I was 14 years old and 45 years later I thought I knew it all, NOT. I had heard the term, Tangent Line, but that was all it was to me, just a term I didn’t understand. After watching Little Joe’s DVD I now know what it is and how it works to keep your cue ball in line. That’s the bottom line on Joe’s DVD, staying in line. He shows, with superimposed angle lines what a Tangent is. I found out that it never changes unless you change it yourself. Joe, shows you how to change the Tangent line with precise cue ball control. I highly recommend this second edition of Little Joe’s DVD and am sure you will learn things from it that will improve your game. Check it out here, http://www.pooliq.net/buydvd.htm
 
Last edited:
No offense, but you've been playing for decades and didn't know that when two balls collide, they always deflect at 90 degrees?
 
For $40, I hope it explains more than that. The kick shots DVD looks like it could be interesting, I'm looking for a DVD that covers that.
 
I bought the first one on kicks for $39.95 and if I now but the second one for another $39.95 I am out $79.90. If I had only waited I could now buy them both for $69.95. Makes me think I should wait until they all come out and see how much more I could save!!
Dan
 
hemicudas said:
I just received, Little Joe Villalpando’s second instructional DVD on cue ball control and was riveted. I was racking pool balls for .50 an hour when I was 14 years old and 45 years later I thought I knew it all, NOT. I had heard the term, Tangent Line, but that was all it was to me, just a term I didn’t understand. After watching Little Joe’s DVD I now know what it is and how it works to keep your cue ball in line. That’s the bottom line on Joe’s DVD, staying in line. He shows, with superimposed angle lines what a Tangent is. I found out that it never changes unless you change it yourself. Joe, shows you how to change the Tangent line with precise cue ball control. I highly recommend this second edition of Little Joe’s DVD and am sure you will learn things from it that will improve your game. Check it out here, http://www.pooliq.net/buydvd.htm
\

I took three lessons from a pro player and all I wanted to learn from him was how in the heck they play those lock up safties where the cue seems to always freeze on a ball. Well long story short... they were all spent teaching me tangent lines and how the cue reacts. But I will give props there, I just about got that crap nailed tight (if it isnt frozen; there is less than 1/2 inch there)
 
Back
Top