Live FREE pool from the Eurotour

scheisse ;)

Niels lost on double-hill, after taking 7 racks to get to double-hill on alternate breaks. That's pretty strong!

Let's hope for Tony Drago - Marco Tschudi in the final then. (I prefer Marcus Chamat in the final, but since we have a bet it would be cool to see them battling it up in the final match);)
 
Roy Steffensen said:
Niels will have the break on hill-hill so Marco better win it on his last break now ;)

Marco's got it 10-9, the bet runs ! I'm just afraid he has to play Christian Reimering cause he lost a semi final against him last year in Italy ! :o

Marcus would be great... once ;)
 
poolmatch.tv is on air

Roy Steffensen said:
Thanks to billbOK who knew about this site:
http://www.poolmatch.tv/

The semi-finals and the final of the Paris Open (Eurotour stop) will be diffuse on http://www.poolmatch.tv/ for free !

The first semi-final Marco Tschudi vs Christian Reimering begins in few minutes.

The second will take place after the first with : Tony Drago and our AZer Markus "Marvel" Juva.
 
Last edited:
The Drago Juva semi-final match will be like the rematch from the final in Rankweil in 2005. That one Juva won for his first Eurotour win, I believe.
I think Tony has lost in 3 finals so far but he will have his hands full trying to get past Marvel for the final!
no-sho
 
no-sho said:
The Drago Juva semi-final match will be like the rematch from the final in Rankweil in 2005. That one Juva won for his first Eurotour win, I believe.
I think Tony has lost in 3 finals so far but he will have his hands full trying to get past Marvel for the final!
no-sho

Will be a very interesting match. Markus is quite methodical and sometimes quite slow while we all know Tony's abilities and speed. I think this match could go either way, though I'm worried that if Tony gets a good start, he will cruise to an easy victory. Tony's game can sometimes be a little bit intimidating when he just fires in every ball within seconds. Though recently I've witnessed some world class play from Markus here in Finland... lost to him 6-2 in 8-ball rankings, he didn't miss any balls on that match. Markus is in dead stroke, let's see what happens. Come on Markus !!

Too bad Marco lost to Reimering... :(
 
Now it works on bwin... this is messed up going back and forth between those two sites...
 
thats good for you.bwin cancled my account.all i have is poolmatch tv.your right it does sux
 
As I feared, Tony caught a high gear early on and never looked back and won easily 10-3. Gonna fancy Tony winning it, he seems to be doing everything right.
 
If only that screen could be doubled in size. Not asking to much :). Ok i know it's free....but ..
 
Back
Top