Live FREE pool from the Eurotour

Ste said:
Magix - you still having problems ?

they cancled my account.said i gave wrong address.i didn't.i just wanted to watch pool.no bets.is poolmatch.tv going to carry it? thanks george
 
magix said:
they cancled my account.said i gave wrong address.i didn't.i just wanted to watch pool.no bets.is poolmatch.tv going to carry it? thanks george

Don't know george.

I do know that there was a press release out late last night here in Europe that stated that the TV production company and the promotion arm of the EPBF have parted company because of poolmatch.tv. I have no idea what the implications for broadcasting the EuroTour are from here.
 
billbOK said:
The EPBF is in trouble with the sponsor who make the transmission. So there is no more stream for the time:mad:

Yeah - I got the press release a few hours ago.
I don't know more than that. What have you heard ?
 
Watching the stream at the www.bwin.com . Too bad you need to register and make a deposit to watch the matches. Finn Markus Juva playing strong and now in L8. Go Markus !

Miha, is that you my man ? Gonna be at the EPC in August ? :cool:
 
Quarter final

The match just begin : 4-0 for Tony Drago vs Thomas Engert...now 7-2, Thomas plays badly and Tony quickly ;) ... 9-3

Yesss... 5-1 for Marco Tschudi vs Niels Feijen

GO MARCO !
 
Last edited:
10-3 for Tony Drago vs Thomas Engert. Drago is the first qualified for the semi finals

And... 7-1 for Marco Tschudi vs Niels Feijen

3-1 for Marvel (Azer) Markus Juva vs Mr Oliver Ortmann
 
A print screen

Now 8 to 2 !!! mt.jpg
 
Markus up 4-2. Marco up 8-2 ! Marco is insanely funny guy, I wish it's Marco-Markus final today :cool:
 
Quarterfinals:

Chamat, Marcus 2 vs 6 Reimering, Christian
Tschudi, Marco 9 vs 2 Feijen, Niels
Ortmann, Oliver 2 vs 4 Juva, Markus
Engert, Thomas 3 vs 10 Drago, Tony FINISHED

Semifinals:
Chamat/Reimering - Tschudi/Feijen
Ortmann/Juva - Drago
 
I would love to see Tony win an Eurotour stop, so it would be with pleasure that I will give you 20$ ! :D

You surely know my choice lol --> my compatriote Marco Tschudi ! :p
 
billbOK said:
I would love to see Tony win an Eurotour stop, so it would be with pleasure that I will give you 20$ ! :D

You surely know my choice lol --> my compatriote Marco Tschudi ! :p

Well, looks like Niels isn't gonna let Marco proceed to the semis without a fight... 9-6 now
 
Looks like that last rack will never end....

No matter the result, what a performance Niels Feijen put up. 2-9 behind, to get double-hill!
 
Back
Top