Live PPV Coverage 2023 Derby City Classic #24 Jan 20-28 by Accu-Stats Video Productions

bignick31985

Life Long Learner
Silver Member
Yeah until Shane gets on the hill....in the final match....stream dies.

Doesn't work on the phone, website, tv, anything.

Finally get stream back, match over. Not buying another AccuStats stream based solely on this one.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stream was good for me today.
The SVB semi played good except for 3-5 bufferings over a couple of racks with at least one needing a refresh of the page. Didn't watch the second semi. The finals played perfect except for one buffer that needed a reload with a couple of racks left.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah until Shane gets on the hill....in the final match....stream dies.

Doesn't work on the phone, website, tv, anything.

Finally get stream back, match over. Not buying another AccuStats stream based solely on this one.
Did you refresh the page or wait for it to "fix" itself? If they buffered for more than like 7-8 seconds I just refreshed the page.

bignick31985

Life Long Learner
Silver Member
Did you refresh the page or wait for it to "fix" itself? If they buffered for more than like 7-8 seconds I just refreshed the page.
Yep, refreshed the page. By the time the stream is back they are shaking hands.

And tried on my phone simultaneously, not on wifi, so it wasn't the internet on my end, because the phone didn't stream either until it was over.

jmhanson_21

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep, refreshed the page. By the time the stream is back they are shaking hands.

And tried on my phone simultaneously, not on wifi, so it wasn't the internet on my end, because the phone didn't stream either until it was over.
Ya - that whole web page went down. The same thing happened to me - all my other internet tabs worked fine, but that page said it couldn't connect to the server. Then, after the event was over they had a "Part 2" video up on the site where you could re-watch the match, and Part 2 was just the last rack. So, obviously something happened. Although, now I see that the replay up on the site is only one video, so they must have edited that together...
Pretty frustrating, especially considering it was working really well up to the final rack.

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
No bracket because they re-draw after every round. You have to go to results.derbycityclassic.com to see who’s playing whom.
Thanks, I was just wondering how you can tell who's still in and who is on the winners and losers sides?

timseal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Was it this bad last year? I only bought the final day and it was fine. This time..not so great.