LIVE STREAMING POOL TOURNAMENT-Bozeman Montana

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Saturday July 26, 2008, OTBnTV, will be Live Streaming from "Pool in the Park at the Eagles Club in Bozeman, Montana".

Click on OTBnTV Live. Jeff Bouschet (hope i spelled it right) I am sure wil be playing, one of the Best in Big Sky Country.

Coverage is slated to begin around 5 pm Mountain Time and will continue until the event is finished.

FYI:wink:
 
Last edited:
Jeff Boucher may play, but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't. This is just a small, local bar tournament, where they set up the tables outside of the bar. BTW, Jeff finished 2nd in the BCAPL Masters Division, making him one of the top 8-ball players in the nation, not just Montana.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

CocoboloCowboy said:
Saturday July 26, 2008, OTBnTV, will be Live Streaming from "Pool in the Park at the Eagles Club in Bozeman, Montana".

Click on OTBnTV Live. Jeff Bouschet (hope i spelled it right) I am sure wil be playing, one of the Best in Big Sky Country.

Coverage is slated to begin around 5 pm Mountain Time and will continue until the event is finished.

FYI:wink:
 
Last edited:
Scott Lee said:
Jeff Bouchet may play, but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't. This is just a small, local bar tournament, where they set up the tables outside of the bar. BTW, Jeff finished 2nd in the BCAPL Masters Division, making him one of the top 8-ball players in the nation, not just Montana.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com






Montana has a very active Pool community, I played up there several years ago in a little bar tournament in Missoula, people were really friendly, no rating, just open play, and it was much more like the old day of Pool that you find in Arizona.
 
One more time !

CocoboloCowboy said:
Good luck with you stream also Lenny.

Once again Coco, you have found a way to try and divert attention from your home town boys. How long did you search for a small, out of the way tournament that conflicted with The Desert Classic Tour ?
And you always seem shocked at reprisals. Puleeze, Get a life. :mad:

Dick

PS Just about as classy as Mike Janis' insertion in Lenny's thread.
 
Last edited:
SJDinPHX said:
Once again Coco, you have found a way to try and divert attention from your home town boys. How long did you search for a small, out of the way tournament that conflicted with The Desert Classic Tour ?
And you always seem shocked at reprisals. Puleeze, Get a life. :mad:

Dick

PS Just about as classy as Mike Janis' insertion in Lenny's thread.
Bump for Jimmy, Dennis and Lenny
 
SJDinPHX the world of pool don't end at the border of the state of Arizona, or the Phoenix City Limits. It is a whole lot bigger than that.

Apparently SJDinPHX your focus is narrowed down to Arizona, and yes they can and do play pool in Montana, Idaho, Utah, Colorado, Washington, Oregon, etc. and other places.

Plus some in the Pacific Northwest and other place have interests in more Arizona Pool, or an Arizona Event, as they too have big tournaments and great players like:

To quote Scoot Lee:

Jeff Boucher may play, but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't. This is just a small, local bar tournament, where they set up the tables outside of the bar. BTW, Jeff finished 2nd in the BCAPL Masters Division, making him one of the top 8-ball players in the nation, not just Montana.?

Speaking of big tournaments the weekend of October. 3-5th, 2008 there is a $6,000 Add for Men in Great Falls Montana, with a $25.00 Entry Fee. Wonder how they do that for a $25.00 Entry Fee. BTW there is also a $1750.00 add for the Ladies in the same place.

You can read about those event online, in this regional publication.

FYI

Like I said world of pool don't end at the border of the state of Arizona, or the Phoenix City Limits.:wink:
 
Last edited:
CocoboloCowboy said:
SJDinPHX the world of pool don't end at the border of the state of Arizona, or the Phoenix City Limits. It is a whole lot bigger than that.

Apparently SJDinPHX your focus is narrowed down to Arizona, and yes they can and do play pool in Montana, Idaho, Utah, Colorado, Washington, Oregon, etc. and other places.

Plus some in the Pacific Northwest and other place have interests in more Arizona Pool, or an Arizona Event, as they too have big tournaments and great players like:

To quote Scoot Lee:

Jeff Boucher may play, but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't. This is just a small, local bar tournament, where they set up the tables outside of the bar. BTW, Jeff finished 2nd in the BCAPL Masters Division, making him one of the top 8-ball players in the nation, not just Montana.?

Speaking of big tournaments this coming weekend Auy. 3-5th, there is a $6,000 Add for Men in Great Falls Montana, with a $25.00 Entry Fee. Wonder how they do that for a $25.00 Entry Fee. BTW there is also a $1750.00 add for the Ladies in the same place.

You can read about those event online, in this regional publication.

FYI

Like I said world of pool don't end at the border of the state of Arizona, or the Phoenix City Limits.:wink:

OK Coco, I give up. Your world is just SO much broader than mine. Please forgive me for questioning your superior geographical skills. :rolleyes:

Dick

PS Also, thanks for pointing out that, the "World" is bigger than Phoenix. I had no idea. :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
SJDinPHX said:
OK Coco, I give up. Your world is just SO much broader than mine. Please forgive me for questioning your superior geographical skills. :rolleyes:

Dick

PS Also, thanks for pointing out that, the "World" is bigger than Phoenix. I had no idea. :rolleyes:



I might also point out that LAST MONTH LIVE STREAMING done by Fast Lenny at Kolby's of the Arizona Event (in Tempe) was Sponsored in PART by the folks who did the Bozemen MT Event this past weekend.

FYI Having lived in Butte Montana for a year, I have ties, and friends still in Big Shy Country.

If you think I am woofing you about the sponsorship, PM Fast Lenny and he will confirm the sponsorship by the folks in Montana.

FYI.
 
Last edited:
Have you taken your med's today !

CocoboloCowboy said:
I might also point out that LAST MONTH LIVE STREAMING done by Fast Lenny at Kolby's of the Arizona Event (in Tempe) was Sponsored in PART by the folks who did the Bozemen MT Event this past weekend.

FYI Having lived in Butte Montana for a year, I have ties, and friends still in Big Shy Country.

If you think I am woofing you about the sponsorship, PM Fast Lenny and he will confirm the sponsorship by the folks in Montana.

FYI.

I have friends in Big Shy Country too! Jackie Madden and Big Shy Jake, to name a few.

Dick
 
SJDinPHX said:
I have friends in Big Shy Country too! Jackie Madden and Big Shy Jake, to name a few.

Dick

Who is Big Shy Jake, <<<---bet you spelled that wrong.
whistling.gif


I miss that cool winter nights in Butte when the tempeture dipped to 41 BLOW ZERO,
flyingbrick.gif
NOT. but the Fly Fishing is the BEST in the U.S.A.
thumbsup.gif
 
Last edited:
Its Archived!

CocoboloCowboy said:
Saturday July 26, 2008, OTBnTV, will be Live Streaming from "Pool in the Park at the Eagles Club in Bozeman, Montana".

Click on OTBnTV Live. Jeff Bouschet (hope i spelled it right) I am sure wil be playing, one of the Best in Big Sky Country.

Coverage is slated to begin around 5 pm Mountain Time and will continue until the event is finished.

FYI:wink:

Not sure if anyone want to see this Live Stream that missed it last weekend, as as it archived, <<<<<<-----click here on OTBnTV Live.
 
Fast Lenny said:
This should be a good stream to check out,I am sure you guys will enjoy it! :smile:

Lenny,

Checked out your live stream with your match. Very nice.

If you checked out the Bozeman live stream you might want to check out another one on www.onthebreaknews.com. Its August 22nd - this Friday, and Jeff Boucher will be playing again. Its 5PM Arizona time. This time its a challenge match --- with me:) an old ARIZONA boy. Dick McMorran can tell you how old - he took me to my first Vegas tournament when I was 15.
 
Lenny is streaming the Desert Classic Tour event this weekend at Bullshooters in Phoenix. It starts on Saturday at 11 a.m. phoenix time.

Streams everywhere!
 
Back
Top