Look at former poster Louis Ulrich

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Cashing, coming in third place at the Reno Bar Table Championship.

Congrats to a former AZB poster. :wink:
 
Cashing, coming in third place at the Reno Bar Table Championship.

Congrats to a former AZB poster. :wink:

Congratulations to a great player and a good guy. Good to see him back at the table and doing what he does best!
 
Nice try, JoeyA!

You will not make us forget that you play(ed!) better than Hillbilly

I think I know why Charley lost that match. A lot of people were sick at that tournament and I think the flu bug had bit him. It happens...... but ..... Please save that s**t, I'm trying to fly under radar, dude! (Big tournament coming up in Lafayette, Louisiana. $30,000- $40,000 Calcutta in two weeks.)
 
I think I know why Charley lost that match. A lot of people were sick at that tournament and I think the flu bug had bit him. It happens...... but ..... Please save that s**t, I'm trying to fly under radar, dude! (Big tournament coming up in Lafayette, Louisiana. $30,000- $40,000 Calcutta in two weeks.)

Yeah, I played Joey out in South Padre, he can get out, but still a 3rd round draft pick in any Calcutta. Nothing personal, just sayin'

Back OT: Louis played fantastic, looked like he just ran out of gas against Morra in the last match.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I played Joey out in South Padre, he can get out, but still a 3rd round draft pick in any Calcutta. Nothing personal, just sayin'

Back OT: Louis played fantastic, looked like he just ran out of gas against Morra in the last match.

Good God Man! Do you realize what you are saying? A third round pick in the Lafayette tournament in tantamount to a multi-thousand dollar blind bid.

Oh my god, I am doomed. You can always count on a RSB pal to help you out. Sheesh............

At least the South Padre Island thing is going for me as that was a decade or more ago. (Thanks a lot........)
 
Good God Man! Do you realize what you are saying? A third round pick in the Lafayette tournament in tantamount to a multi-thousand dollar blind bid.

Oh my god, I am doomed. You can always count on a RSB pal to help you out. Sheesh............

At least the South Padre Island thing is going for me as that was a decade or more ago. (Thanks a lot........)

Oops, I suppose it's a matter of context. 3rd round in CO means the field. :D
 
Congratulations to a great player and a good guy. Good to see him back at the table and doing what he does best!

I have an Accu-stats match of Louis playing Earl and he is quite a player. Winning a tournament is quite an accomplishment with all the talent today.

James
 
I have a accu-stats dvd of Louis playing Alex P at the US OPEn he plays amazing. I think he beat Alex 11 7
 
Back
Top