Lookin for Serious Sponsor

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was very late. He was tired and couldnt get a roll

Being down 5-0 on a barbox isnt that much to over come, i lost more then once being ahead 5-0 or 6-0, Playing on a barbox things can and will change very quick, before you know it, it is 5-4 and he is breaking!

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Hell, I'm waiting for further updates...don't do paypal, so not linked to the stream. Just happy that Robley is there and having a good time. :)

cajunbarboxplyr

Beatem down wit a Varney
Silver Member
Oh yea me and the Horse are chilling at the bar. Watching women and talking about our old days together in League.

Oh yea 2nd Calcutta started!!

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
Hell, I'm waiting for further updates...don't do paypal, so not linked to the stream. Just happy that Robley is there and having a good time. :)

Won 7-2 7-3 lost 7-6 lost 7-5 played some great players maybe next time :wink: I wanna thanks all the azbilliards supporters an thanks too all my sponsors for helping me get too this great event... Also had a wonderful time got to Meet slomoholic foxcues an a few others from azbilliards lookin forward too next event! thanks Godbless :thumbup:

Last edited:

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Won 7-2 7-3 lost 7-6 lost 7-5 played some great players maybe next time :wink: I wanna thanks all the azbilliards supporters an thanks too all my sponsors for helping me get too this great event... Also had a wonderful time got to Meet slomoholic foxcues an a few others from azbilliards lookin forward too next event! thanks Godbless :thumbup:

Hey a very tough tournament for anyone to play in, it sucks to get beat in two very close matches like that, but you know the saying somebodys got to lose, Robley you are a very good player and sportsman, like you say get-em next time!

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Hey Robley,
I think you did very good. And you fought to the end to try to win. All of that counts for you. You made a great showing!!! Period! I am very proud of you.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yea didnt know that was SloMo right there cata corner to us Rob

Good job,
Cajunbarbarboxplyr. You were there and you put a lot of effort into trying to win. Good you saved your money for this event. You made a great showing for yourself. I am glad you won the matches you did win. You were representing Louisiana along with Robley all the way.

Take care. Remember what I said would happen if you came to Buffalo Billiards!
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

cajunbarboxplyr

Beatem down wit a Varney
Silver Member
Yea for sure!!!

Gona keep practicing. Me and Robley was conversating this morning about tournaments and wanting to play more tourneys.

Hell I have a $20 race to 7 tomorow with a local. Gotta start somewhere :)