Lookin to help promote/advertise some business

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
hello everyone. hope yall are doing good. i missed everyone.

well i am going to start going too a few tournaments each month depends where its at in louisiana an some parts of texas for now playing pool.. i thought well why not come on AZBilliards an see if i can help out an to promote anyone i.m not looking to profit from this not asking for anything in return..

just thought i would help promote/advertise anyone's business. just a thought.. so if anyone would like me to wear there patch/sticker logo of there business on it. i will put it on my shirt when i play a big tournament.. i.m sure the tournaments i go to Ray AKA Bigtruck will be streaming most of the ones i go to. so send me a message on here or pm me an i.ll give you my address an or cell number so we can talk more about it.

hope everyone has a great night/day

God Bless

AZ Horse:thumbup:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member

well i am going to start going too a few tournaments each month depends where its at in louisiana an some parts of texas for now playing pool.. i thought well why not come on AZBilliards an see if i can help out an to promote anyone i.m not looking to profit from this not asking for anything in return..

just thought i would help promote/advertise anyone's business. just a thought.. so if anyone would like me to wear there patch/sticker logo of there business on it. i will put it on my shirt when i play a big tournament.. i.m sure the tournaments i go to Ray AKA Bigtruck will be streaming most of the ones i go to. so send me a message on here or pm me an i.ll give you my address an or cell number so we can talk more about it.

God Bless

AZ Horse:thumbup:

Robley! Good to see you thinking about getting out buddy! I was starting to worry about you. Thought you might have got married or something. :D

Call me tomorrow. Let me see what I can do to help.

Ray

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Hey Robley, long time no see.

Wow, thats 2 long time members that came back tonight. You shouldn't make yourself so scarce. Hows your Mom, life treating you etc. At least tell us what you have been up to, pool related and such.

Been out gator hunting lately, or just hunting on the pool tables?

I'm not the last of the big spenders but you know I'm always good for a 20 spot or so if you need to get to a tourney.

After all, you will always be our AZ Horse.

Bella Don't Cry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

God Bless

Black Heart Tips are always willing to help those who are reciprocal. You can get hold of them by Email: customerservice@bhtip.com www.bhtip.com
Good luck :thumbup:

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
Robley! Good to see you thinking about getting out buddy! I was starting to worry about you. Thought you might have got married or something. :D

Call me tomorrow. Let me see what I can do to help.

Ray

yea been a while. have not did much of anything had extra bills to pay an stuff..lookin to get out an play some around louisiana an some parts of texas for now..

lmao! well not married.. but found me a great woman shes wonderful an she loves pool!!! almost as much as i do ;)... an she she supports my pool playing an wants me to reach my pool goals of turning pro...

ok i.ll call you as soon as i can thanks for all you do for pool an my self.. hope to get out to some of your tournaments you streaming an cash :p hope your doing well also

God Bless have a great day

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
Hey Robley, long time no see.

Wow, thats 2 long time members that came back tonight. You shouldn't make yourself so scarce. Hows your Mom, life treating you etc. At least tell us what you have been up to, pool related and such.

Been out gator hunting lately, or just hunting on the pool tables?

I'm not the last of the big spenders but you know I'm always good for a 20 spot or so if you need to get to a tourney.

After all, you will always be our AZ Horse.

hola yea its been to long... just alot has been going on/changed in my life.. now i am back an i.m staying now lol.. lookin to play more money is still tight though so will do the best i can to get where i got togo.. with Rays an other friends help.

mom is doing great shes healthy not sick just a lil over weight but she is doing awsome thanks for asking..

yea life is going great found me the woman of my dreams. she loves pool an supports me an my pool dreams an wants me too reach my goals so thats what i am doing slowly but surely... been taking care of mom an playing pool league 2 nights a week an staying home thats all i do.. just now wanting to get out an about an get the AZ-Horse in some good tournaments lol..... i.m trying to save up for a bar box pool table but bills come first so can.t save much..

hope you an your family is doing well. keep in touch love yall. God Bless

AZ-Horse