looking for cue values and identify one

kermik0513

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
forgot there were nothing but smart ****** on az so you cant even ask a question . thanks anyway

Last edited:

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
No offense the OP, but this is another thread that shows the need for a stand alone ID sub-forum.

As far the the cue, if you ebay the Brunswick you may get anywhere from 50-150 dollars. Maybe more, maybe less. There is no accurate answer, because the market is in habitual flux. There are a limited number of Adam cue collectors and Jayman is one of them. He is honest and you should make a deal with him.

JV

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I agree

Classiccues says it well, a new forum category is in order.
I see people cry about cue feeler threads, they whine about Best offer for sale threads, they blow hot air and get nasty when someone stumbles onto some treasures they have no clue about and just want information.

I suppose some threads are generated to undermine the intent of the Wanted/For Sale forum, but this guy looks to be new and he is not trying to get an appraisal on a Rembrandt for free.

Dude put your pics back up and don't let the comedians and critics get you down. This is the right place to get the info. you ask, but I think you may already have the numbers you were looking for.

Jim

CaptainHook

NOT Mike Sigel
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
What cues?

Attachments

• needpics.gif
    needpics.gif
    41.6 KB · Views: 400

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
What cues?

The members are being punished by the OP for not being nice enough when he posted a cue ID/value question in the For Sale section (which is, of course, against the posting guidelines for the forum). Posters hurt his feelings, now he's punishing AZ by not letting the membership see his production cues.

I'm bummed, that Brunswick import sounded like a tasty treat.

Kevin

Last edited:

CaptainHook

NOT Mike Sigel
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The members are being punished by the OP for not being nice enough when he posted a cue ID/value question in the For Sale section (which is, of course, against the posting guidelines for the forum). Posters hurt his feelings, now he's punishing AZ by not letting the membership see his production cues.

Kevin

That's a shame, I love looking at the I.D. Cue threads:grin-square:

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
That's a shame, I love looking at the I.D. Cue threads:grin-square:

I know, we are being punished. Rather than taking down the pics as punishment, I'd prefer it if the hurt feelings guys would follow me around and make snide comments every time I post. Its always fun to see just how long their so delicate feelings stay hurt.

Oh well, different stroked for different folks I guess.

Kevin

Last edited:

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0

Kevin

In his original post, he wanted to know who, at Brunswick, built the cue. When Jayman informed him that it was an Adam import for Brunswick, I suspect that it was not what he wanted to hear. I imagine that someone told him it was worth some huge amount of money, when it was not.

I had one of these Adam import Brunswick cues not too long ago...very nice cue. It was fancier than the OP's cue, and I believe it sold for $175-200.

Just because a cue is old does not mean that it is valuable.

Joe

Sidenote: I have a good friend who is in his high 70s. He plays with an old Brunswick snooker cue...no inlays, just a 2 piece cue...has the old Dufferin joint. Someone years ago told him it was worth $10000, and he believed them. Most similar cues sell on Ebay for $75-100.

Last edited:

kermik0513

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you all found out what i needed to know. who made it was the most important part of the post. I know what my Rundes , Cog, 80's schon, and all my other cues are. So thanks again