Looking for Louie Roberts videos

There the old video from the 80s called, I think, King of the Rings. It has Louie doing an instructional segment.

Jeff Livingston
 
They only have one one hole match. Strawberry Brooks vs Louie. No nine ball. Thanks for your response

I distinctly remember watching Louie Roberts v. Archer at a 9ball tournament on Accu-Stats video.

Maybe shoot Pat an email, but as of just a year or two ago, they definitely had it.

EDIT: They have it under 9Ball PPV, but it looks like not for hard-copy purchase. See if Pat can make you a copy, they are pretty cool over there. Jim Fredericks might be of help too.
 
Last edited:
I remember a video I once had years ago, I may have gotten it from accustats but I'm not really sure. And it was a short race to 5 or 7 of 9 ball between Louie Roberts and Mike Sigel, they were both in tuxedos and it may have only been an exhibition, it looked like maybe 1990 or so.
 
Back
Top