Looking for some info on the Tournaments in Vegas.

DirtyDawg69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi all, I am looking for some info on the tourneys in vegas. My wife and I are thinking about going out to vegas for one of the big tourneys and we are not sure which one to go to. I am a lower b player so not really looking for the big payouts, More interested in Venders and great pool action to watch. Looking for cue builders and fun events. Any info greatly appreciated, I know the super billiard expo is near but I cant afford to go right now and its pretty expensive to fly out and stay there. Thanks, Todd

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
Try Pool Sharks but if you're going in May than forget about a small tourneys. The place is strictly dedicated to the top plays and guys like Dippy gambling it up.

If your looking for a small local tourney try Cue D's or the Cue Club :wink:

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
The BCAPL National 8 Ball Championships are at the Riviera Hotel in Las Vegas in May. It's a big deal. There are plenty of vendors booths. At the same time this is going on there are two big pro tournaments running back to back just down the hall from the league championships: The U.S. Open One Pocket, immediately followed by U.S. Open 10 Ball Championships. You can usually find a few of the pros at Pool Sharks or the Cue Club later at night after play is completed.