looking for teaching CD that includes joe tucker's breaking secrets

woodyosborne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
looking for teaching CD that includes joe tucker's racking secrets

i did a search, could not find it. i have seen a site that had a CD that included joe tucker's racking secrets as well as their own teachings. anybody remember, know, use? thanks for any help.

Last edited:

Joe T

woodyosborne said:
i did a search, could not find it. i have seen a site that had a CD that included joe tucker's breaking secrets as well as their own teachings. anybody remember, know, use? thanks for any help.
I would be interestedin this cd also.

woodyosborne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i stand corrected- by myself

i had seen charlie bond's book-"the great break shot book" which included some of joe tucker's material. i think that will be a birthday present to me, myself, and i.

soulcatcher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Go out to eBay, into the billiards area and do a search for Joe Tucker. I found a store that had all 4 of his instrustional references cheap.

woodyosborne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
book is here already!

thanks ceebee. when i got back saturday night the book was here. looks very interesting! i currently make at least one ball on the break about roughly 80% with the break shot i have been using for years. i will break a bunch abnd get a definite % before using the book and see what happens.

Big C

Deep in the heart of TX.
Silver Member
woodyosborne said:
i did a search, could not find it. i have seen a site that had a CD that included joe tucker's racking secrets as well as their own teachings. anybody remember, know, use? thanks for any help.
My advice is to buy everything he has to offer. I have his racking secrets DVD, aiming workout and aiming by the numbers system and practice balls. I also have the 3rd eye stroke trainer. They are all great and my favorite is the aiming system and workout.

randyg

www.randygpool.com
Silver Member
I agree. Joe Tucker has great material. He's also a great guy. In school we use allot of his ideas....SPF=randyg