Looking for Texas Cues Maker

Jpool1985

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am looking for a custom cues maker in Texas. I am from Austin,Tx and I am looking for a cues maker who reasonable on prices on plain basic cue. I am not into the whole fancy fancy design. I like just plain 4-6 points ebony or cocobola and linen wrap.

I am looking to spend 350-500 dollars. I wanna find a cue that hit well and smooth quiet hit....I mean no ding ding noise when hitting the ball. I play with a schon now so hoping find a cue makers that make almost same sound hit of a schon....not exact but close to it. I don't want a metal steel collar....I want that ivory or white collar joint.

If anyone can help or know a list of cue makers.....please leave it here or PM me, Thanks for the help.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How about Jerry Olivier in Pearland Texas. There is also Jerry Powers (Jerico Cues) in Clyde Texas.

good luck.

Kamikazecuetips

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jim Odom is also a decent cue maker. Nice hitting sneaky pete..I use his and Jerry Olivier. Both guys are good.

Begalor3

Begalor3
I would talk with James Hanshew. His jump cues are the best out there and he makes a really good playing cue. He's also a really nice guy to talk with.

hitnrun

hitnrun
Silver Member
I second that recommendation James Hanshew or Don Wallace can't go wrong with either, I have both great cues , great guys!