Looking to Contact Some People

DocHutch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello to all,

I have a request for all of my fellow pool players out there. My uncle (my mentor in pool) is not doing well. He doesn't have much longer to live, and he asked that I do this last thing for him. He played pool most of his life with many a great players of whom he has become friends with, even opening his home to a few of them. He asked that I try to contact a few people to let them known to his situation. Specifically he asked that Buddy Hall, Scotty Townsend, Mark Hadad, and Charlie Owens contact him. I have already spoken with Scotty and Charlie.

His contact information: Danny Kirkland, owner of the Wooden Indian in Atlanta, TX. Contact me and I will give you his number to speak to his son (who can relay phone messages).

As a personal aside, I ask for your prayers.

Thanks for any assistance,

Jamie "DocHutch" Hutchinson, M.D.
jamiehutch@cox.net

jgpool

Cue ball draw with this?
Silver Member
A Prayer

Prayers said. Keep your memories as I hope they are plesant.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
DocHutch said:
Hello to all,

I have a request for all of my fellow pool players out there. My uncle (my mentor in pool) is not doing well. He doesn't have much longer to live, and he asked that I do this last thing for him. He played pool most of his life with many a great players of whom he has become friends with, even opening his home to a few of them. He asked that I try to contact a few people to let them known to his situation. Specifically he asked that Buddy Hall, Scotty Townsend, Mark Hadad, and Charlie Owens contact him. I have already spoken with Scotty and Charlie.

His contact information: Danny Kirkland, owner of the Wooden Indian in Atlanta, TX. Contact me and I will give you his number to speak to his son (who can relay phone messages).

As a personal aside, I ask for your prayers.

Thanks for any assistance,

Jamie "DocHutch" Hutchinson, M.D.
jamiehutch@cox.net

Go to Melissa Littles website, contact her and you'll get ahold of Mark.