Losers Side World 10-Ball Place To Be

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
The losers side is not a bad place to be with a lot of the top players getting one bye on the winners side and one byes on the losers side. I notice Archer, Morris, and Williams got over there quick. Johnnyt
 
Last edited:
The losers side is not a bad place to be with a lot of the top players getting one bye on the winners side and one byes on the losers side. I notice Archer, Morris, and Williams got over there quick. Johnnyt

Orcullo almost made it there, Oscar couldn't finish him off at 8-6
 
The losers side is not a bad place to be with a lot of the top players getting one bye on the winners side and one byes on the losers side. I notice Archer, Morris, and Williams got over there quick. Johnnyt

There was an ABP meeting scheduled on the losers side so they all had to make sure they showed up :)
 
There

a few upsets last night on the winner's side. Some good matches going on today on both sides.
 
Back
Top