Lost and Found

Walkermine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well now, look what I found the other night while searching my closet for a pair of dress shoes. Way in the back corner stood a 1x2 Ron Thomas. Curious as to what treasure it might hold, I opened it to find this. Not exactly one of those rare pawnshop finds we are seeing these days with so much “cue history”. Unfortunately not old school design either. Just a rather plain piece of waterfall bubinga that I’m guessing some might find an excuse to shoot a couple of racks with. This was my main player for several years until a younger and prettier one caught my wondering eyes. Hope she can forgive me for that. Exhibited at the 2010 SBE and had to have it soon after. I’m thinking the “king of the box cue” list may be growing (just kidding). Looks like my Gilbert and I have a date tonight. Enjoy the pic.

Last edited:

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Made for my good friend Troy Oldham back in the On the Hill Cue Sales days. I was with him when he took delivery of the cue from Andy and was blown away. Those rings just glisten when the cue is turned.

Glad she found a great home, albeit tucked in a closet for a while... :wink:

Walkermine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks guys. Andy makes a great cue and is always fun to work with as most know. The cue always gets a little attention when I'm at the club. Haven't talked with Andy since he relocated. Hope he and family are doing well in Florida.