Lots Of Birds Eye and Pretty Rings .

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is a cue we beeen working on for a while and will be finished in a week or so . Forarm came out a little darker than the handle area . Cue will be adjustable in weight , 19 to 20.5 will be 59' long . split evenly .

Last edited:

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
Nice cue, as always. If "anything" I would replace the butt sleeve with an equal dark Birdseye as the front and not let original guy buy it.

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice cue, as always. If "anything" I would replace the butt sleeve with an equal dark Birdseye as the front and not let original guy buy it.

Tom the cue is Beautiful , the way it is . I'm not changing anything . When the finish went on , the forearm got a little darker .

To cut the cue in half would destroy the way the cue is made with a 1 piece laminated core from end to end .

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Thanks for the comments .

I guess the original buyer did not pass on the cue , He would take it if I cut the forarm off and re-place it , easy quick fix , according to him . I passed on cutting the cue in half .

That forearm is a gem, why would someone not want it?

I wish I was buying a new cue because I would snap this up. It is a looker and I love dark birdseye.

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tice

I ddi own a Tice , with Beautiful rings and I built a Tice Colector a cue and used rings very similar to these .

Thanks for the comments . Jim

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jim,

Its a gem for sure, I mis wrote as I did not know it was cored 100%, makes me like the idiot that thought a new forearm was an easy fix. I stand corrected and still have never seen a Baxter Cue I didn't like. :thumbup:

Tom the cue is Beautiful , the way it is . I'm not changing anything . When the finish went on , the forearm got a little darker .

To cut the cue in half would destroy the way the cue is made with a 1 piece laminated core from end to end .

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's a nice cue, Jim! I'm glad you are leaving it as is! I'm also glad you are feeling better!

mrinsatiable

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
why is the wood in the forearm so much darker than the wood in the handle area?

did these pieces come from a completely different source?